Results & News
At Haney Law Group, we have a passion for winning lawsuits. We have earned our reputations as thoughtful, creative, and tough litigators by achieving excellent outcomes in our clients’ most difficult, challenging, and critical battles. We have served as counsel in over 150 jury trials with a win rate in excess of ninety percent (90%).
The recognition we have received for our accomplishments in the courtroom and at the negotiating table speaks for itself. We invite you to learn more about us and review some of our most recent victories and reported decisions. As you will see, we have proven experience in a wide range of practice areas.
- Haney represented Jean Kasem in Conservatorship fight over Casey Kasem.
- Baltas attorney argues at hearing trainer should be fined but not suspended.
- Haney appeared in the Vanessa Bryant litigation related to the tragic death of her husband Kobe Bryant.
- Vanessa Bryant accused of pursuing ‘vengeance’ against witness in case over crash photos.
- Steve Haney was quoted extensively regarding firm client Brian Jordan testifying as a key witness in the Vanessa Bryant lawsuit over photos allegedly being shared by first responders at the scene.
- Math teacher charges dropped in Federal trial. 1. 2.
- 2 ex-Orange County Fire Authority Employees Say They Were Wrongly Dismissed 1. 2. 3. 4.
- Another successful trial result for Steve Haney in nightclub assault with deadly weapon case on 2/25/19
- Haney gets $350,000 verdict against Boeing for Racial Harassment
- 8 Black Employees file Racial, Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Boeing
- Boeing Passes Over Black Workers for Promotions
- LA’s Most Iconic House is at the Center of an Ugly Legal Battle
- Stahl House in Legal Fight Over Documentary
- Judge says no to arbitration in case against Westlake Village Mayor
- Super Lawyers 2015 Excerpt
- In the Matter of Casey Kasem
- Martinez v. Robledo
- Top Lawyers Magazine Excerpt
- Bahia Emerald case
- Claimants fight over giant Bahia Emerald – Columbia Daily Tribune
- Trial Begins over Rights To Giant Emerald – Fox 2 News Headlines
- Fireman suing over alleged hostility
- Former Asst. Fire Chief Gets 90 Days Jail Time in Puppy Beating Case
- Gentle rider defends her style
- Mobile home park residents prevail
- A Kafkaesque stay in an S.F. hotel
- Workman v. Klause Daily Breeze Article 03/28/2014; 04/04/2014
- Darmiento v Meza – $750,000 Judgment
- Gary Gibson v. GJ Parks Associates
- Third Wave Technology Services, Inc. and David Wroan v. TWE Solutions, et al.
- Romy Robinson, et al. v. Delicious Vinyl Records, LLC. et al. Opinion
- Robin Rodriguez v. Robert Acciani, et al. Opinion
- Sinisha Nisevic v. City of Los Angeles, et al. Opinion
- Erica Landsberg v. Susan Peters Mitchel
- Martinez v. Robledo; Workman v. Klause Opinion
- Verbeck v. United States Opinion; 08/27/2009; 02/18/2011; 07/23/2013; 09/11/2014
- David Penilla v. Westmont Corpoation
- Geri Renswick v. Ricardo Tapanes, et al. Opinion
- Royme Robinson, et al., v. Delicious Vinyl Records inc.
- Lancaster v. The State